Henry S Langenfelder Scholarship Program
ST. JOHNS SUMMER SWIM LEAGUE
2022 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The St. John’s Summer Swim League Scholarship Program has been established to benefit swimmers who have participated in the league for multiple years. The purpose of the program is to identify and recognize talented high school graduates and to provide aid toward their advanced education.
- Participation in SJSSL for a minimum of 3 years.
- Graduation from high school in the current year.
- A member in good standing in the league.
- Acceptance to college, community college, or career school.
A representative committee of the St. John’s Summer Swim League will review applications. Award criteria will include, but not necessarily be limited to the following:
- High school academic record
- Contribution to your team in terms of good sportsmanship, attitude, and a positive role model for younger swimmers.
- Quality of response to application essay/questions.
- Letters of recommendation from coaches, teachers, team parents, and officials (minimum of 2).
Applications must be submitted on or before July 1st, 2022 to one of the following committee members:
Shelley Brockway, Committee Chair
Simple formatted text
Upload and embed files